17 October 2010

Day 17

Second only to baked goods is my love of breakfast foods!  I got this recipe from a dear friend a couple years ago and it is now a family favorite!  They are even really good cold!
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Pancakes
1 cup pancake mix
1 cup water
1/2 c pumpkin
1/4 t cinnamon
mini chocolate chips
Just mix it all together, cook up and enjoy!!
It's Halloween! It's Halloween!
The moon is full and bright
And we shall see what can't be seen
On any other night.
Skeletons and ghosts and ghouls,
Grinning goblins fighting duels
Werewolves rising from their tombs,
Witches on their magic brooms
In masks and gown we haunt the street
And knock on doors for trick or treat
Tonight we are the king and queen,
For oh tonight it's Halloween!
-Jack Prelutsky
I'm a big time dreamer!  I think most of us crafters are!  So although I know that in a few short days I will have ZERO time to create fun new costumes for my family this year, I still DREAM of having time to make a Mad Hatter's hat!  I found, what seems to be, a very great tutorial to make one.
This video actually shows how to make the whole Mad Hatter costume.  
And while I'm dreaming, I'd like to also make one of these costumes:

No comments:

Post a Comment