09 October 2010

Day 9

I have a weakness for autumn drinks and this next recipe is SO tasty!
Pumpkin Smoothie!
1/2 cup canned pumpkin
3/4 cup milk or vanilla yogurt
1/4 tsp. cinnamon
1/8 tsp. nutmeg
2 tsp. brown sugar
4 ice cubes
Combine ingredients in blender and puree until smooth.
Pour the smoothies into small glasses and top with whipped topping. For a fun touch, add a pinch of cinnamon or a few colored sprinkles. Serves 2 or 3.
'Tis the night - the night
Of the grave's delight,
And the warlocks are at their play;
Ye think that without
The wild winds shout,
But no, it is they - it is they.

~Arthur Cleveland Coxe

I so love this craft!  It was featured on several blogs this week and it comes from Rachel over at 
The Made with Love and Glue Blog.  Seriously it is genius!
I have so many of these crows around my house and I am so excited to turn one into this!

No comments:

Post a Comment